With more than 4000 members from over 60 countries around the globe, Art Evince London is the fastest growing online art gallery. Founded in 2019, Art Evince has started its mission to connect artists and art lovers with an appetite for success and we have had outstanding positive feedback from artistic communities, being able to expand our artist base to an international level. Now we can proudly say that our platform is built to last, offering all the tools any artist needs to sell and promote themselves to their fans directly.
- More than 4000 members from over 60 countries around the globe.
- Young and dynamic platform!
- Open to everyone. The only requirement is to be over 18. While our competitors apply arbitrary selection procedures, we invite everyone to join Art Evince.
- All the tools artists need to promote themselves are here. Every artist can open their own Shop, follow each other, communicate through our Internal Messaging System etc.
- Art Evince is based in London and has ties with the most prestigious art galleries in London and abroad.
- 25% commission. While our competitors charge over 33% in commission fees, we apply only 25%, in order to maintain our platform to the highest standards and promote our artists globally.
- With our Art Evince Image Editor, you can edit, crop, rotate, flip, apply filters, etc… online for free.
- Art Evince is ICO* compliant. We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting your personal data.
As we anticipate to grow our artist base in the next 2 years to over 10000 members, now it is the best time to join. You will benefit from our heavily targeted marketing campaigns worldwide.
Other useful information:
About Us: https://artevince.com/about
Seller's Guide: https://artevince.com/seller-guide
Buyer's Guide: https://artevince.com/buyer-guide
Terms and Conditions: https://artevince.com/terms-and-conditions
Return Policy: https://artevince.com/return-policy
* ICO is the UK's independent authority set up to uphold information rights in the public interest, promoting openness by public bodies and data privacy for individuals.